Madrid

Ed ed_maddenaLINEONE.NET
Fri Mar 12 15:19:41 PST 2004

Trudy Moore wrote:
> And fanatics
> and fundamentalists occur in all major religions including Muslim,
> Christian, Jewish or Hindu.  Just look at the histories and current
> events of Northern Ireland....

This is nonsense.  I don't like it when people write about stuff they really
don't know about.

The events of Northern Ireland have nothing to do with religion.  It is a
pure political struggle.  And certainly very far removed from the merits and
graces of the Camino and, as such,  best not discussed here.

Ed

---