Bike Tool and Swiss Army Knives

Jean Seeler jeandaveaMINDSPRING.COM
Fri Mar 12 11:15:35 PST 2004

After the terrible things that happened in Madrid, you can expect even tighter security on airplanes.  Remember to pack your universal bike tool and or "Swiss Army" knife in something that will go in the hold of the airplane.   You may want to attached the bike tool to your bike with duct tape.

Also, I would strongly advise any bicycler to bring an extra set of brake pads.  My husband spent an hour in El Acebo  adjusting his worn brake pads so he could get down the mountain.

jean seeler   jeandaveamindspring.com