Transportation to Sarria

Jean Seeler jeandaveaMINDSPRING.COM
Fri Mar 12 10:26:51 PST 2004

Check with your airlines.   usually flights to cities in Spain other than Madrid fly thru Madrid.
There should be trains and buses from Madrid to Sarria.  We spent a night there in <ay '03
 and heard a number of trains.

   jean seeler    jeandaveamindspring.com

-----Original Message-----
From: "John F. Bloodgood" <jfbentaEXECPC.COM>
Sent: Mar 9, 2004 6:34 PM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Transportation to Sarria

My sister and I are planning a pilgrimage in September 2004 starting at
Sarria. We need to decide the best city to fly into from the United States.
We have a choice of Madrid, Santiago or Bilbao. Any information about
transportation from one of those major cities to Sarria would be most
helpful.
Thanks,
Sharon