Madrid

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Thu Mar 11 09:59:49 PST 2004

Hello,
Living a stone's throw away from the World Trade Center, and having witnessed
the 9/11 attacks, and lived their harrowing aftermath in my neighborhood, I
can deeply sympathize with the pain that the people in Madrid are surely going
through right now.
If anyone of you here wishes to express personal sympathy and solidarity to
our fellow pilgrims from Madrid, you can send a message to:
                           demadridalcaminoaeresmas.com

I will always remember with gratitude the many messages that I received from
pilgrims in Spain after our own New York City tragedy.
Warm regards,
Rosina