Safety

William Marques williammarquesaTESCO.NET
Thu Mar 11 05:57:29 PST 2004

If we let criminals like this stop us visiting New York, London, Madrid or
any where else we want to go they have achieved their goal. It only makes
the camino more worthwile.
William Marques

Madrid rail network; Basque separatist group ETA blamed.http://CNN.com"

>I guess anywhere we go these days we must use common sense and well sad as
it is we are never really "safe".