Sending photos via internet

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Wed Mar 10 08:37:58 PST 2004

Dear Duke
Dear all,

The best thing I can tell you that a Dutch man mailed his photos and story
of the day, by telephone with camera inside
This was further worked on by his wife at home and published  on their
website!

Recently I was in France and with the use of my laptop I uploaded pictures
from my camera to the laptop and then sent them with ACDSEE sendpix to
recipients. I used a newly made free provider account in France. Might be
done in Spain too
That's the best I can say about it!

Good luck!
Pieter

PS There is hardly any way to do it by cybercafes's, as they are to scared
for viruses!  If you can use a pc at a friendly person on the Camino it
might be an asset

---