Women pilgrims

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 6 19:24:51 PST 2004

I hope I can help you, even if I find it difficult to translate some words
into English, so please excuse me in advance!
I wore microfiber under-pants and a lycra-microfiber bra (a kind of
jogging-bra). Microfiber, apart from being very comfortable and avoiding
sweat, dries easily. I found it very comfortable.
Have a fantastic Camino!!! If I could I would do it again tomorrow
morning!!!
Claudia