Danielle: Re: Re: camino information

Margaret di LaCugna mmlacugnaaMSN.COM
Tue Jul 27 10:54:07 PDT 2004

Danielle:   Begin at Sarria . You can comfortably walk that in six days and you will receive the Compostella ,   DO not miss Samos under any circumstances  - - it is a walk "backwards"

 I have done this and it is very manageable

Best Regards,

Margaret di LaCugna
124 West 60th Street 18J
New York, NY 10023

Residence:  212.262.5299
Mobile:       646.209.2335
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Danielle Turner<mailto:Danielle.TurneraCITYOFHENDERSON.COM>
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU<mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU>
  Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 12:21 PM
  Subject: Re: camino information

  I certainly understand I'm only going to get a small taste of what the
  Camino is all about, but if I wait until I have more time I might be
  waiting for 10 years.  And, I already have a plane ticket to Madrid.
  If I have to do it in stages that may not be ideal but, that's what I
  have to work around.  With that said are there any suggestions on where
  to start, etc?

  >>> jeyskensaAUSTIN.RR.COM<mailto:jeyskensaAUSTIN.RR.COM> 7/27/04 6:03:42 AM >>>
  Wait until you have more time!