New list member

Geri Anderson geriandeaYAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 23 08:12:03 PDT 2004

Thanks for the tip. I guess I need to do more research. I didn't realize there are mountains between Sarria and Santiago.  oi vey!  Maybe you'll return to Oaxaca one day?

geri

Lots of people hike the entire thing in sneakers. But as you're crossing the mountains in October, I'd vote for the hiking boots, as the weather gets iffy up there. Be sure your poncho is totally waterproof; you're going to need it!

And buen Camino. I wish I'd known of your Oaxaca B&B when I was there last year!

Rebekah

Rebekah Scott, journalista
'The more I learn, the less I know.'