Can I use a European Cell Phone in the States

Rebekah Scott rebritesaYAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 11 20:31:50 PDT 2004

Ed:
You'll need a different SIM card to make the phone work on different international regions/networks. So far I've had little luck making a phone bought in Spain continue to be useful "across the pond."
One excellent source for phone questions is Jeremy Reines, webmeister at www.multimadrid.com. He also deals in international telephones, and answers all questions of the kind you are asking without any kind of sales-pitch...unless of course you want one! The website is also a great source of info. on life and society in Madrid and Spain, and a wonderful network of expats. Tell him I sent you.
Good luck
Rebekah

Rebekah Scott, journalista
'The more I learn, the less I know.'