I did the camino in May!

Chris Kendzierski chriskendzierskiaYAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 10 13:03:38 PDT 2004

hey i am on the camino now and there are many blister
horror stories but the pilgrims keep trucking along
seeing many of them with boots and shoes that may be
just a little too snug but who knows....and the crew i
have been walking with for several days at least half
have a stomach virus of somekind but finding enough
towns and stops to rest and keep going
prayers out to them all
christian