[saintjames] Time Magazine, July 5, Int'l.

Mulligan, Pat PMulliganaGOV.STATE.GA.US
Fri Jul 9 07:23:23 PDT 2004

D'accord!

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]On Behalf Of
Rosina Lila
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 10:15 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: [saintjames] Time Magazine, July 5, Int'l.

Hello you all,
You can read one of the editorials, "Pilgrims' progress", by going to
                          www.timeeurope.com
and clicking on "Summer Journeys"; the editorial comes right up.  (Again, to
read all the articles about the various pilgrimages, click on the table of
contents and they are all listed on the right side).
The other editorial, "To our Readers", apparently cannot be gotten up from
the web page, or, at least, I couldn't do it, and because so many of you
have asked for it I'm just going to send it on as an e-message.
I also would like to concur that messages containing information that might
be of interest to pilgrims should be sent to us all. For one, I've learned a
lot from messages from writers who pressed the reply key.
Naturally, messages unrelated to the Camino, or strictly personal in
character or content, should be sent privately to the intended recipient.
I, for one, mean to be quite careful in this respect.
Warm regards,
Rosina