Portugues Camino

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Thu Jul 8 05:38:41 PDT 2004

John,

I walked the Portuguese Route from Valenca, Portugal during the Easter holidays
this year. Although I didn't spend a lot of time in Portugal, I can give you
some advise on the route through Galicia. Once in Santiago, I walked to
Fisterre, Muxia and then turned around and walked back to Valenca for a total
of 18 days on the Camino. An incredible experience.

Let me know how I can help you. If you prefer to email off-line I am at
sue.kenneyasympatico.ca.

Sue