Portugues Camino

John Casey johncaseyukaAOL.COM
Thu Jul 8 05:21:59 PDT 2004

Hi everyone,
            It is good to dee GOCAMINO up and running again. I plan to do
the Portuguese Camino from Oporto in around 2 weeks time (I did the camino
from SJPP to Santiago last year). Is there anybody on the list that has
either done this walk recently or has recent information regarding it ? I
am particularly interested in which of the two routes from Oporto is
preferable. The coastal route via Barcelos or the inland route via Braga. I
am aware that accommodation is sparse on either route and that both San
Pedro de Rates (coastal) and Braga (inland)have refugios. Any information
would be appreciated.

Regards

John Casey