Taking children

Teri Duff TeriaPASSITDOWN.COM
Tue Jan 27 12:28:55 PST 2004

Hi Jane,

My husband and I took our 8 month old daughter last year and had a
great time with her.  We left our six year old son with his Grandmother
and were happy we did.  He would have enjoyed parts of it but the day
in day out of it would have been too much for him.  We met others with
children, an English/Scottish couple with an 18 month old that they
pulled in a bike set up, a Belgian couple with 2 eleven year olds and
two twelve year olds.

If you bring kids, they have to really want to do it and you have to be
prepared to make accommodations in your plans to meet their needs.  If
you have other questions about taking kids I'd be happy to answer them.

Teri

On Saturday, January 24, 2004, at 07:39 AM, Jane Cutting wrote:

> How is it taking children?

Teri Duff
Family Archive Films
www.passitdown.com