Multiple e-mails

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Jan 28 09:21:13 PST 2004

The vast majority of the pilgrims, or would-be pilgrims, that send me dozens
and dozens of e-mails daily subscribe only to one list or another..... and
they have the same Camino interests. Ordinarily, I would forward a message rather
than sending to more than one list at the same time, but some of the lists
(St James, for instance) do not receive forwarded messages.
If some of you subscribe to more than one Camino list and are bothered by
receiving duplicates of the same message, I would suggest that when a  message
shows up at the same time from the same sender and bearing the same subject,
simply read the first one and. delete the other(s) unread.. I do this with the
Brasilian lists and it works just fine.