Digital Camera?Recharging

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Sat Jan 24 17:27:38 PST 2004

European plugs (NOT in Great Britain) have either just two pins or two pins and a hole that takes the earth (ground) pin that sticks out from the socket.

British plugs have three rectangular pins.

Be aware that the European grid supplies electricity at 220 - 230 volts, twice what you get in the USA. Unless your appliance is dual volatge you're likely to fry it.

Jeffrey
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: athena
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 12:05 AM
  Subject: Re: Digital Camera?Recharging

  Refresh my memory: Weren't the plugs in Spain the kind with three round whatsies that you stick in the wall, as opposed to our USA two flat whatsies?
  If so, Jane, you can recharge with a three round whatsie doozle. One of those came with my Canon camera.
  Deanna the technological wizard, obviously

  Jane Cutting <cuttingupaEARTHLINK.NET> wrote:
    I would prefer to take my digital camera on the Camino. Is there a way to
    charge the battery? Or is this just a bad idea?

    Janey