Advise or suggestions please?

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Fri Jan 23 08:43:10 PST 2004

Dear Father dela Cruz,
Having walked some of the Camino and observed many bicyclists, I wonder
if you would consider walking at least some of the way. Perhaps it's
because I don't cycle, but I think you would experience the benefits of
the Camino more fully if you were closer to the earth. You would meet
more people along the way, and you'd be at a slower pace. There are
parts of the Camino where bicyclists have to use the highway and miss
some of the more challenging paths. Perhaps other cyclists and walkers
could share their thoughts. Lydia