Credencial

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jan 22 03:27:24 PST 2004

In Praia de Santa Cruz, in Portugal, the only place in town that had a rubber
stamp was a beauty parlor, so that is what I got. I didn't have to go there -
the bartender at the place where I was having lunch took my credencial over
himself to get it stamped. On a couple of other occasions in Portugal, there
was no rubber stamp available, but an embossing press was used instead. Usually
the pensões would have rubber stamps. (As far as I know there are no refugios
until you reach Galicia.)

Bob Spenger