seeking travel companion

Tania taniaraGOLDEN.NET
Wed Jan 21 11:36:33 PST 2004

As it gets closer and closer to April I am looking more and more forward to
doing this on my own, I hope to meet others at the start of the journey tho
and am just so excited about this adventure!!

Tania

Quoting Kinsey Carpenter <KCarpenteraCMINS.COM>:

> Do it solo. You'll be glad you did.

> Kinsey Carpenter
> 530 Washington Street
> San Francisco, CA 94111
> 415-835-5333

Tania

\"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an
 indomitable will.\" ~Mahatma Gandhi