New Subscriber plus thought on the Camino in my life

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 13 07:44:41 PST 2004

Yes, definitely do it on your own if your friends decline. You will be fine. And this comes from a 64 year old woman. You will meet lots of people and learn alll kinds of things you never expected.

As the months go by I am finding out what it was, partly, that the Camino was/is doing for me. It is taking the pieces of my long life-journey, all those fragmented puzzle pieces, and slowly forming them into a coherent whole. Coherent...I can't believe it! And the truth of it all, the meaning of it all, seems to be distilling out into one drop of purity somewhere deep inside of me. Sorry I can't express this better. But it certainly is a relief, a lightness, a joy.

Deanna

Ali Hadley <alicataICEHOUSE.NET> wrote:
Hello List Members:
I am Ali Hadley, Spokane, Washington.  I am interested in making the pilgrimage, and found this site already very helpful.  I will be reading some of the resources mentioned, and look forward to information about this wonderful opportunity.  I am encouraging two of my friends to consider the journey;  however, I may do on my own if they decline.  Thank you for being here.  Ali