age and the camino

Nancy Evans NancyNaCAaAOL.COM
Wed Jan 7 12:04:53 PST 2004

Greetings to any and all,
    I have been a silent reader of numerous offerings on the camino site and
an avid reader of books about walking the camino.
    However, being 70....but a hiker and exerciser and in good shape...I have
been timid about the idea of tackling the camino.
     The correspondence re: Helen Burns and public transport    encouraged me
to at least put my questions out....
    1)  Are there good sections where the walk can be broken down into
smaller sections?  (7 to 10 miles) and where hostels/hotels/ can be found that are
not necessarily refugios?
    Thanks in advance for any experiences that over 65ers (or whatever)have
had. Nancy Evans