Here we go

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Wed Jan 7 05:53:45 PST 2004

Of COURSE it was a joke Linda, does anybody seriously believe I'd suggest a
church group (of all people) should breach the ethics of the Camino?

I'm confused though, what huge, flaming discussion?

Have I missed something?

Jeffrey (Puzzled)