Sleeping Bag Advice/September Camino

and Jennifer Wing jabeswingaAOL.COM
Sat Jan 3 12:29:46 PST 2004

Happy New Year everyone.  I need some advice about a sleeping bag I'm about
to purchase.  I will be doing the Camino Frances in September of 2004, and
I am quite sure I should be prepared with a sleeping bag as it is a Holy
Year.  I have a feeling I may have to use it due to the number of people
that will be on the Camino.

I am wondering if a 20+ degrees Farenheit sleeping bag will be warm enough
on the Camino in September, just in case I ever have to sleep outside.  I
have been told to avoid down-filled as it is very slow to dry.  However, I
am still not sure about the warmth factor.  Any advise would be appreciated.

By the way, I have been spending a great deal of time reading everyone's
posts and taking notes for my trip this September.  I can't thank you all
enough for sharing your insights and experiences.  It has been invaluable
to me, and I am so grateful.  Thank you.

JB