Metcalf, et. al. information about Packing, Shoes, Books

Ali Hadley alicataICEHOUSE.NET
Sat Feb 28 08:41:59 PST 2004

Group:  I just want to say how appreciative I am of all the information-packed e-mails that have been coming recently about shoes, self-care, packs and light packing, books, etc.  I have been just scrambling to try to have time to read and research it all as I want to try to do "a route," not sure which considering the crowd potential, in late May or June.  I am going to take an Intensive Spanish class in March thru May, but when I read the post about Castillian Spanish being a much different dialect from Latin Spanish, I had to rethink this class.  I am going to ask the instructors if they know about this dialect, but does anyone more familiar with the language have suggestions?  Thank you all for the plethora of good resources and suggestions.  I am already "on" the Camino. Namaste', Ali in Spokane, WA. USA