Via de la Plata Guidebook now being printed

Frank Metcalf and Mary Doherty redtailaTELUS.NET
Sat Feb 28 00:28:07 PST 2004

Hello all,

I thought there might be interest in the latest offering of the Pili Pala
Press, which the folks at Wanderlust Travel told me is now at the press in
Winnipeg, and should be on offer before the Ides of March. Ben Cole,
co-author of "Walking the Camino de Santiago," works part-time at
Wanderlust, and researched the Seville route last autumn. This excellent
book and map store is in my Vancouver neighborhood. Ben is supposed to call
me tomorrow, but I wanted to get this message off ASAP in case there were
any urgent interest. I'll post again if an update seems warranted. Needless
to say, other than respecting Ben personally, I have no idea about the the
quality or utility of this new guidebook.

www.pilipalapress.com (info about "Walking the Via de la Plata")
www.wanderlustore.com (might have the first copies?)

Frank Metcalf