credential for the Via de la Plata

Robert Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Thu Feb 26 09:49:01 PST 2004

Deanna,

Did you get my message to Santiagobis with the URL below that gives the
coordinates of an enormous number of the cities and towns of Spain? I
had also sent it to this group, but, as usual, pete.uri.edu didn't like
the way I combed my hair and rejected it. That was probably because I
included some samples of the information available for the first few
stops on the via de la Plata.

http://www.calle.com/world/SP/

It takes a little navigating once you get the site, but it gives a lot
of information for each town listed. It gives the coordinates in both
two place decimal degrees and degrees/minutes. It also gives elevations
in both feet and meters, weather, informational website connections
Google links, and pictures - if they are available.

regards,

Bob Spenger

Good luck on your pilgrimage.