credential for the Via de la Plata

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 26 08:55:35 PST 2004

I had no trouble obtaining the Credential for the Via de la Plata. I requested and received the form to apply for the Credential by e-mail. On the home page of www.viaplata.org at the bottom is a little red "e mail" you can click to request it.

I filled out the form and returned it by e-mail. They sent a Credential, already stamped for Sevilla, very promptly. They ask on the form whether you have a letter of introduction. I thought it may be required, so I said yes, and got one from my priest. But the Credential arrived before I got the letter from the priest (which I will also carry because it is so nice to have, all lovely and official).

I saved a copy of the on-line application in my word processor. If anyone would like to have it let me know at deannabowlingayahoo.com. I will send it to you as an attachment.

I am so excited! I leave Easter Sunday...and yesterday was Ash Wednesday...so the whole church is counting down with me! 40 days!

Deanna