Women on the Camino

Jose Cano josecanoaIIES.ES
Mon Feb 23 11:03:24 PST 2004

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:23:51 -0500, Sue Kenney <sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA>
wrote:

>With grade 13 Canadian French I can actually make out some of the content!
>Thanks for passing this along.
>Sue

I d´ont know  what grade 13 means, but you should visit:
http://www.saint-jacques.info/reines.html
Again  it is in french but you will find it very interesting. The writter
is a french historian. She has written a lot of interesting  books about EL
Camino.
She seems to me a bit chauviniste and a bit feministe,( perhaps because
i´am spanish and a bit "machista") but she is very, very good.

You can find her name as a contributor at the meeting to be held at Lieja´s
University. Remenber:  http://www.ulg.ac.be/ferulg/fempelvf.htm

Buen Camino,  Pepe

.