Shoes

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 23 08:37:26 PST 2004

--- claudia castellani <claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:

In those situations I would rather
> have opted for gym
> jogging shoes.

Like Claudia, I found a good pair of gym shoes much
more comfortable than traditional hiking boots. When
my Eccos finally wore out halfly through my second
Camino, I bought a pair of very high-quality gym shoes
for the rest of my walk and they did fine. My feet
were much less tired. I don't remember the brand, as
they were actually too big for me and the constant
slipping of my heels finally wore them out after the
walk.

Still, I lucked out because there was no heavy rain
during the rest of that walk.

Ana, from a cold-again Japan