new member

Jose Cano josecanoaIIES.ES
Mon Feb 23 08:35:04 PST 2004

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 05:35:43 -0800, enyhus <enyhusaUCLINK.BERKELEY.EDU>
wrote:

>Palma de Mallorca.
>Erika

.  I am thinking of doing the Pilgrimage in May and joined this forum
>>for
>>>some practical advice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>>Erika
>>
>>Tell us were do you live in Spain and I will direct you to the proper
>>adress, where you will be able to talk with experienced pilgrins.
>>
>>Buen Camino, pepe

You have one Asociation in Palma:

- Asociación de Amigos del Camino de Santiago en Baleares
Pza José Maria Cuadrado 2, 07001. Palma de Mallorca.
Tel: 971 727 551
Web: http://www.mallorcaweb.net/camisantiago
Mail: camisantiagoamallorcaweb.net

If you attend their meetings (Look for that on the web), or just phone them
you will find plenty of infofmation and a warm welcome.

I have good friends at Palma, wich are pelgrims and Hospitaleros
Voluntarios: Luis and Maria Asunta,  email: esgarroverahotmail.com
You shuld also e-mail to them.

I d´ont know how is their english, but i´m sure you can deal with your
spanish. Give them my souvenirs....

Buen Camino, pepe