International Meeting of Pilgrims

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Feb 22 07:17:23 PST 2004

Hello again,
The objectives of the International Meeting of Pilgrims in Rio are to promote
the reunion of persons from different countries who have made the pilgrimage
to Santiago, or plan to make it, and are interested in making known and
preserving the traditions of the Camino as well as its history, culture, folklore
and religious and spiritual aspects.
-To collect information and opinions related to the Camino who maybe used as
basis for constructive suggestions for future pilgrims.
-To promote discussion about dress, equipment, training, and state of health
applicable to pilgrims.
-To promote discussions and attitudes conducive to the ecological and
environmental protection of the Camino.
-To share Camino literature and study its arts and crafts.

Although my earlier message seemed somewhat flippant, please be assured that
neither the meeting nor its objectives are.  I apologize.
Warm regards,
Rosina