Siesta

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 19 00:49:23 PST 2004

Not for that specific reason. And I had medicines with me. But you never
know what might happen to you in such a long and heavy journey: there is
always something you didn't think you might have needed!!! And this is what
happened!!
Ultreya.

Claudia