Tomas and Majarin

Becci Robbins scpointaMINDSPRING.COM
Wed Feb 18 12:35:05 PST 2004

My night in Manjarin was one of the most memorable of my Camino. Tomas made
dinner for the dozen of us pilgrims who were there that night, and we
stayed up late talking and laughing. Two of us spent the night outside in a
field under the most amazing blanket of stars. It was very cold, but
stunning.

It was a very strange place -- felt like a parallel universe. Still, it was
a bonding experience for those of us who stayed the night there, and well
worth the inconvenience of having few amenities.

I would not miss it!

Becci