Brierley book

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Tue Feb 17 02:18:53 PST 2004

I met Tomas a couple of years ago when he was touring up and down that area of
the Camino campaigning for the refugio where a young girl had died of
meningitis to be closed down. Quite a character.

Manjarin, like Hontanas is worth stopping by to see but, like Dante's Inferno,