Kit Nuzum's Camino video

Vera Hamson thamsonaMTS.NET
Tue Feb 10 09:47:22 PST 2004

Have just viewed Kit Nuzum's Camino video. I found it truly inspiring, adding to my eagerness to begin this great journey as soon as possible. Although I have been following this list for two years I won't be able to start my pilgrimage until the fall of 2005 as I have promised a friend to wait until her retirement next year. This video may also be of help to those who cannot decide whether this pilgrimage is something they may want to tackle.

Kit , I was wondering whether you recorded more of your journey which could be made into an even longer video? Thank you for sharing your pilgrimage.

Vera Hamson
Canada