Internet Cafe Downloads

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Thu Feb 5 04:22:46 PST 2004

Jack,
we carried our own computer as we were maintaining a web page during
the walk, but the internet cafes were somewhat inadequate for most
things other than email.  Other hardware or software issues or total
lack of help.  Bring more cards.

Maura