Kit's Camino Video

Estelle Codier EstelleCaKAPIOLANI.ORG
Tue Feb 3 09:43:15 PST 2004

I second this...the video was also very helpful when we showed it to friends
and family before we left. We felt this helped them feel like they were
sharing the journey with us.(and it was great to watch when we got back as
well!!)<<<<e

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jilek, Glenn
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 10:49 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Kit's Camino Video

I received Kit's Camino video yesterday and viewed it.  It is wonderful.  As
I have mentioned, my Camino is still months away (the Spring of 2005), but
his video gave further impetus to my dream. You can contact him to get the
video at:    kitaorcasonline.com.....It really exceeded my expectations, and
I would highly recommend it.

PS. That was my first view of the Botafumeiro flying through the
Cathedral!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!It is incredible!!!!!!!!  What more can I say!!!!

Glenn

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and