[Gocamino] Camino articles in Miami Herald

Cek954 at aol.com Cek954 at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 11:39:56 PST 2004

Hi everyone -
In the travel section of today's Miami Herald there are two related articles on the Camino (one with a nice picture of the Santiago cathedral with fireworks!). With all of the holiday craziness I haven't had a chance to read them yet, so can't comment on them, but thought some of you might be interested. They can be found through the following links:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/living/travel/10475814.htm

and

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/living/travel/10475815.htm

I will also try to place the articles in the gocamino library.
Happy Holidays!
Carol Kelley