[Gocamino] Jesus Jato Transmission Attempt 5 !!

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 26 10:25:38 PST 2004

I for one are glad you got through!  Jesus Jato was a bright spot on my
first Camino...I still remember him laying healing hands on a sick pilgrim
one night and then driving our packs and others back and forth on the way to
O'Cebreiro...laughing and honking each time he passed.  When we found our
packs, he was in the bar, whopping it up with friends and then gave my
sister and I an "aura cleansing"....making me feel instantly wonderful.
After my sister he ran around trying to ground himself on the wallls and on
the ground...such laughs and great memories...

may he and the rest of us flourish....