[Gocamino] Jesus Jato Transmission Attempt 5 !!

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 26 09:28:51 PST 2004

I just got off the phone with Jesus Jato, and I'm happy to say his health is
vastly improved over the last time I saw him. On the evening of October 21st
he was vomiting black blood, and in such a pale and weakened condition I
feared for his life. He went off to Ponferrada in an ambulance, had tests
done, received scoldings of doctors, and a needed recuperation. I am happy
to report he sounds like a jappy, jealthy Jesus Jato again. Thank God. He is
one of those important people on the Camino, who have helped to shape and
strengthen the Road we savor. Where would we be without the queimada
ceremony? A lesser world, I believe. It's cold and snowy in Villafranca as
well as in O Cebreiro, naturally. Winter on the Camino. Next Stop ...