[Gocamino] FW: santiago de chile virgen de carman

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:08:02 PST 2004

from an old friend, Kit, walking around Chile for two months on another
pilgrimage....

Pilgimage to the Virgin de Carman in Sanitago de Chile atop the San
Cristobal
hill. I walked this morning the only soul on the steep trail .The monument
stands 15 meters and weighs 36 tons holding her arms out stretched arms for
the whole city to see.Shared sweet hot coffee with the grounds keeper
     I have searched all over for Santiago and only found 1 Santiago
the pilgrim statue at the Plaza de Armas complete with staff,hat and gourd.
     Don,t forget adout A Camino to Santiago Copostela C.D. rom and V.H.S
  movie.Odering info on www.kitsjourney.com
     I am off to Torres de Paine in the south to see icebergs
       adios y chow amigos
  please forward this to the group thanks