[Gocamino] Camino CD Rom & Guadalupe

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 12 18:21:46 PST 2004

My first reply to Kathy's message left out my message, so this is a
second attempt to send it.

Last July 25th, some of us attended the service in the church of
Santiago in Orange County, CA, which was followed by a Saints day
celebration sponsored by the local Galician organization. Among those
attending the church service were several gentlemen in very elaborate
uniforms. They were evidently part of the proceedings - i.e. the church
service itself, not the Santiago celebration. We were speculating that
they might have been K of C, but we never did find out.

regards,

Bob S.