[Gocamino] Camino CD Rom

Blaroli at aol.com Blaroli at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 08:30:45 PST 2004

Hello you all,
Will you please let me know if those of you to whom I sent the CDRom "El
Camino Hacia la Meta"  received it?
I think that it is much nicer than those 360 degrees ones.  It also has the
collaborative i nput of the ubiquitous Fr. Juan Jose Cebrian Franco, who has
written about 23 books about the Camino, is head of the Archdiocese's Sociology
Department (?) and has been put in charge of the computers' installation at
the Pilgrims' office.  His brother, Father Jenaro, is in charge of the Pilgrims'
Office itself since Don Jaime suffered a stroke and has been quite ill.
The CDRom is very nice, easy to use, has lovely music and can be heard in
several languages.
There is a new CDRom  "Xacobeo 04"  which appears to take a simplified
approach and is full of practical advise.
There is also a very lovely DVD, professionally produced by several TV and
movie people called "XACOBEO"  Un Camino del Espiritu; (A Way of the Spirit); it
is a 55-minute production that traverses the Camino Frances and has lovely
views of the Burgos and Leon Cathedrals, etc..
If anyone here is interested, I may be able to get them for you.
Today is the Feast Day of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Patroness of Mexico and
that country's first national flag.  It appears that just as Santiago led the
Spaniards in their victorious battles against the Moors, Our Lady of
Guadeloupe led the Mexicans in their war of independence from the Spaniards.
A very warm abrazo to our Mexican friends,
and a big hug to you all,
Rosina