No subject

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Fri Aug 20 08:25:13 PDT 2004

Hola, Peter, Laura and you all,
Thank you again, and again, for your prayers and good wishes.
They are, indeed, working.
My cup runneth over, and over.
I can only tell you that coming to the Via de la Plata is, to paraphrase Louise Bryant, like going to the seashore looking for shells and finding the beach covered with pearls.
Later I can, perhaps, give some details.
The watercolors book ¨La Flecha y la Vieyra¨ is not to be found anywhere.  However, I have found many other treasures in books and information about which I will tell you later.
Again, thank you for your affectionate thoughts.
I am too starry-hearted to write coherently right now.
Big, big hug!
Rosina