The Virgin exhibition, for Rosina

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 14 08:28:00 PDT 2004

I thank you too, Rosina. I will be in Spain Sept 2-28. to walk more of the VDLP. I was going to begin in Zafra. But I think I will have a few extra days at one end or the other. I am really considering  a trip to Seville to see the exhibition before I begin to walk.

Is the Cathedral open most of the day so that the exhibit is easily accessed?  Are all the lovely statues there, like the Macarena? I tried to see her in Seville last April but the hours and the location did not work out well for me.

Deanna