Aquarelas book

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sat Aug 14 04:17:31 PDT 2004

Hola,
I haven´t been able to find the "Flecha y Viera" (arrow and shell) book outside Seville.
I telephoned the book store in Seville, Libreria Beta, where I found it, and they told me that it will be possible for them to send it directly to those interested.
The bookstore´s e-mail is:
                     betasagastaaauna.com
and their fax is, from the USA
                     011 34 95 450 1383
The book costs 36 Euros.  If you do order it from the store you need to specify that you want it sent by mail "en la superficie"  (on the surface) whence the shipping cost is only 20 Euros and 95 centimes. (21 Euros, rounded).  Because the book weighs 3.4 pounds it may be send as a letter, but the postage then will be 39 Euros.
Again, I´ve sent myself oodles of packages to Ne York "on the surface", they take anywhere from 5 to 8 weeks to arrive, but they do arrive.
There are quite a few people in the Seville bookstore, and it is very likely that someone there may understand English.
By the way, the dollar keeps falling vis a vis the Euro. the current rate is $1.25 per Euro.
Surrounded by a few pilgrims from sundry countries we were able to watch the opening of the Olympics at a bar last night. It was grand. Naturally, the Spanish TV broadcasters focused on their own athletes, to the disgruntlement of some of us who would have liked to see more of our own. But the pilgrim spirit was ever so vibrant at the bar and we all cheered lustily.
.....Meanwhile, I´ll continue to keep an eye out for the book.  It is very, very much worth the effort.
Big hug,
Rosina