Arriving at Santiago

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Fri Aug 13 02:30:47 PDT 2004

Hi Nirvana dear,
I expect that we´ll reach Santiago around the 27 of August.
We are not going through Astorga, though: we are following the alternate route that goes through Ourenses.
The lure of Astorga is its nearness to Leon, and my most favorite painting in the whole world: that of Saint Francis descending the Pyrenees which is shown on the Leon´s Cathedral museum.  also, who can resis that Cathedral and its miles of color crystal windowns.?  Who was it that called it a "symphony of light and color"?
If you are in Santiago at around that time do call me.  I´ll be staying at the hotel "As Artes" right by the Cathedral.
Do say a prayer for me when you reach Santo Domingo de la Calzada, and another one before the Christ of Burgos.
Enjoy evert second.....
Hugs!
Rosina