Tres en el Camino

GASpangler GASpangleraHOTMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 8 09:52:19 PDT 2004

Greetings to all,

Last year I was walking the Camino Frances, and came to meet an Argentinean
my first day out of Pamplona. He was the casting director for a film being
made of the Camino de Santiago. The film's director was British; the film
was being made in English, and traced the route of several pilgrims from
different nations, in different seasons. The project’s name was ‘Within the
Way Without’. I happened into the Albergue in Logroño during filming, and
watched the endless takes and retakes attendant with any film project. It
has finally been released, and has a shiny new name, ‘Tres en el Camino’.
Now playing in a theater near you, as long as you’re in Santiago de
Compostela. It traces a Japanese, a Brazilian, and a Dutch Pilgrim on their
respective routes to Compostela.

Here is a URL for an El Mundo article in Castellano:
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2004/07/22/cultura/1090496683.html

If you want to try Gallego, here is another link for La Voz de Galicia’s
review of the film:
http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/cine/sinopsis.jsp?Idpelicula=TresenelCamino.

English sound track with Spanish subtitles. Be sure to catch it while in
Santiago. Bring home a DVD, if it’s available. It should play in your
computer’s DVD player, even if it’s a different region and format.

Buen Camino y Ultreya!
Grant

Grant Spangler
GASpanglerahotmail.com