Starfield de Hollywood de Compostela

Rolf Gunnar Rolfsson rg_rolfssonaYAHOO.DK
Mon Aug 2 01:13:24 PDT 2004

Comments on VIP-ies & hippies...

I have always seen FAME as a part of the spiritual journey, and especially the fame of peregrino, since the word 'peregrino' means stranger, and peregrino therefore will draw attention, as an unfamiliar foreigner passing
through the sunny plain of Spain.

In fact, it is basically the tension between familiarity and unfamiliarity that triggers the spiritual part of the voyage, with the purpose of 'new land' discovery, while traveling astray in unknown territory, with my Huckleberry
friend on Moon River.

And spiritual traditions of various kind show the 'home coming', as a
disclose of unfamiliar veils into 'what was always known' and 'a memory that was since long time forgotten'.

I would see FAME as a part of the 'home coming', and Odysseus wouldn't return after years abroad, without somebody throwing a 'flower party'... during milking time in Starfield de Hollywood de Compostela.

And 'Starfield' is burning phoenix bird in open fields, and God's eye is the public eye... Voi voi, from Lapland!

-Rolf Gunnar Rolfsson